Residential & Commercial Membership
- All KV REMC members are charged a one-time membership fee of $35 when they begin electric service with KV REMC. A credit check is run to determine if a security deposit is necessary.
- If the meter has the remote capability and the service at a location has been disconnected by the Cooperative due to non-payment, a reconnection fee of $25 and a possible security deposit must be paid before the service will be reconnected.
- If a meter must be manually reconnected, and same-day reconnection is requested and can be done, an additional charge of up to $150 will be required.
Non-Sufficient Funds & Return Check Charge:
- A charge of $25 must be paid for each check returned by the bank due to non-sufficient funds or other reasons.
New Service Application Fee:
- A $75 application fee is required when submitting a new construction application to KV REMC. This applies to any area outside of a subdivision.
Temporary Service Fee:
- If a member-consumer requests a temporary service to be installed at a location, a fee of $150 must be paid prior to installation.
NOTE: Additional construction fees are applicable and will be provided during the onsite review.
Security Light Fee:
- Security Light Monthly Fee-$15.25
- Move Existing Security Light-$175
- Move Existing Security Light and Pole (reusing existing pole)-$475
- Reinstall Security Light After Requested Removal (no new pole needed)-$350
- Reinstall Security Light After Requested Removal (new pole needed)-$950
Community Room Rental Fee:
- Refundable deposit-$100
- Non-KV REMC member-$125
- Not-For-Profit Organization –$75
- KV REMC Member-$75