4-H Fee Reimbursement


Kids posing at the Porter County Fair

Register your son or daughter for 4-H year, and KV REMC will reimburse you the program fees.

The reimbursement is only available to youth whose parents or guardians are Kankakee Valley REMC member-consumers.

Here are the easy steps to receive your 4-H program reimbursement:

  1. Register for 4-H and pay the program fees.
  2. Submit your receipt to KV REMC. Be sure the receipt includes your son or daughter’s name. A maximum of 3 program fees will be reimbursed. The receipt can be mailed or hand-delivered to the KV REMC office or submitted using the form below. Checks can only be mailed to the KV REMC member.
  3. Once KV REMC receives your receipt, a bill credit on your KV REMC account will be issued to you for the program fees. Only state and county program fees will be reimbursed.

The 2025 enrollment will re-open October 1, 2024.