Vote Now

Miscellaneous Inquiries

We can help you with your miscellaneous engineering questions and requests!

All Other Engineering Inquiries

If you have any miscellaneous engineering requests that are not a service upgrade or a new construction service, please complete the miscellaneous engineering inquiry application.

Common inquiries include the following:

  • Electric service relocate request

  • Joint use attachment requests
  • Questions about locate flags

  • Preliminary new construction questions

  • Pricing questions

Once the miscellaneous engineer inquiry application is completed, please either mail to the KV REMC office (PO Box 157, Wanatah  46390) or email it to After the application is received, it will be sent to an engineer for processing. The engineer will then contact the member-consumer to discuss the inquiry.